Everyone can contribute to Gajim. If it's not coding, you may be able to help with GUI design, improving user experience (UX) or translations. Missing a feature? Want to fix a bug? Here you find help.
- I want to start hacking, what should I do?
- How to work with Git
- Setting up a development environment on Windows
- Setting up a development environment on Ubuntu
- Embedded IPython interactive shell
- Events that can be used in plugins development
- Coding standards, a must read
- The userbase we target
- How the GUI should be designed
- Open HUB about Gajim
- Google Summer Of Code Projects
- Our ToDo list