WIP: Rework AccountCreationWizard
This is a complete rework of the AccountCreationWizard.
The goal is to make this dialog as simple as can be. I shortened descriptions, added precise button labels, and used text only where necessary.
- Wizard pages are now
StackPagesto get an assistant-like behavior
- When signing in, a single
Entryis shown for the JID instead of splitting
- 'Anonymous Authentification' server entry (for Sign In) is displayed only when toggling the button
- A popover suggests server lists and also adds the ability to visit the server's website (if one is entered)
- New Dataform widget is used
- Dataform validation works
- Some ErrorDialogs (custom port, JID) were replaced by popovers, this is less interrupting and I'd like to add these in other places as well
- When successfully adding an account, the last page will just display a single 'Connect' button (alternatively, the dialog can be closed) instead of multiple checkboxes and buttons
- Default buttons are connected, so that pressing enter will lead to the next page (or the next input field for example)
- Fixes #3833
What still needs to be resolved:
- When signing in, I'd like to have auto completion for servers with our username prefix (e.g. user@serverautocomplete). Debug output is giving me a working completion, but it's not displayed yet (and I cannot seem to make it work)
- Proxy combobox is not updated when proxies are edited
- New Dataform widget has no support for displaying captchas inline (yet)?
- I want to fix #7589