WIP: Rework AccountCreationWizard
This is a complete rework of the AccountCreationWizard.
The goal is to make this dialog as simple as can be. I shortened descriptions, added precise button labels, and used text only where necessary.
- Uses new Assistant class
- When logging in, a single
Entryis shown for the JID instead of splitting
- Log in address entry has auto completion for servers with our typed username prefix
- 'Anonymous authentification' server entry (for Log In) is an advanced option (hidden by expander)
- A popover suggests server lists and also adds the ability to visit the server's website (if one is entered)
- New Dataform widget is used
- Dataform validation works
- Some ErrorDialogs (custom port, JID) were replaced by inline entry checks, this is less interrupting
- When successfully adding an account, the last page will just display a single 'Connect' button (alternatively, the dialog can be closed) instead of multiple checkboxes and buttons
- Default buttons are connected, so that pressing enter will lead to the next page (or the next input field for example)
- Fixes #3833
What still needs to be resolved:
- New Dataform widget has no support for displaying captchas inline (yet)?
- Pressing enter on form page (from within entry) does not activate default
- I want to fix #7589