WIP: Rework preferences window
This is a rework of the Preferences window
Glade-defined settings were replaced by list box settings.
What needs to be resolved
- Section headers are needed to separate different settings
- Comboboxes have relief, but should be flat (white background)
NotImplementedErrorwhen clicking on combobox rows; should open combobox?
- Mnemonics in labels to activate settings?
- 'Merge Accounts' is missing and should be added somewhere (moved from accounts window)
- PEP display settings are not implemented yet (Location, Tune, Activity, Mood; separate switch for each of these settings?)
- Display chatstates is not implemented yet (In Chat Tabs, In Chat Banner, and In Contact List; separate switch for each of these settings?)
- Split Chat and Group chat settings to separate pages?
notify_on_new_messageare mixed in one combobox (this cannot be realized by the current setting type I think)
auto_popup_chat_openedwas not implemented (that's ok, see !433)
autopopupaway: I would rather change that setting to 'Do Not Disturb' (and reverse the setting's value)
notification_sign_out: I would rather have one setting about sign in/out notifications
- Sounds configuration missing (needs new setting: switch + button)
sounddnd: I would reverse this setting to 'Do Not Disturb'; should only be enabled if
play_soundsswitch is active
- To be implemented as a separate dialog? Which parts?
- Automatic status settings after timer; New setting type needed?
restore_last_statusis account-specific and should be moved to account settings
- Are both 'Ask for status message when signing in/out' needed? Is this setting actually needed at all in preferences?
- Separate dialog for preset status messages as well?
- Manage Themes not implemented yet (css_config, New setting type needed: combobox + button)
- Dark theme setting does not get set correctly (always disabled, maybe int/str problem)
- Status icon set: custom renderer needed?
- Comboboxes are code-generated. How should we handle this?
- 'Use stun server' and server entry should be one listbox item (New setting type needed: entry + switch where entry only enabled if switch active)
- Add infobar to show dependencies if missing (or windows running)
- Debug logging switch initial config value is not implemented yet
- Debugging switch should additionally have a button which opens the logs folder (switch + button)
- ACE is just one button (needs a new setting type though)