Extremly slow startup when accounts are configured
Please first check if another issue has been opened for your problem
- OS: Arch Linux (x64)
- Gajim version: 1.0.2-1 (community, not git)
- GTK version: 2.24.32-1 and 3.22.30-1
- Python-nbxmpp version: 0.65-1
- Python-keyring version: 188.8.131.52-1
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Run 'gajim' from terminal
Gajim should startup instantly (more or less, of course).
No reaction for a few seconds, then a bunch of exceptions is thrown (see https://pastebin.com/mpxpR2FQ). After a few seconds, gajim starts up normally and logs into all configured accounts.
This behaviour started about three weeks ago. If I remove all gajim configuration completely (rm -r ~/.config/gajim), then it starts up normally without any exceptions. As soon as I configure a single account, gajim shows the described behaviour as soon as I restart it.