Roster tree elements have wrong collapse state during and after roster filtering
There is a regression in Gajim 1.0.0 beta1 (and alpha as well) of the 0.16 #8342 (closed) issue (that I participated to solve at that time).
- OS: Debian GNU/Linux stable/testing 64bit
- Gajim version: 1.0.0 beta1 from Gajim's repositories.
- GTK version: 3.22.26
- Python-nbxmpp version: 0.6.3
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Set collapsed state for metacontacts, groups (and subgroups).
- Use roster filter
- All tree elements matching the filter should be in expanded state when filtering.
- After clearing the filter the collapse state of all elements should be properly restored.
- Collapsed groups are not expanded when the roster filter is active.
- Collapse state for metacontacts matching (from first filter keystroke) the last filter used are left in an expanded state.
Note: The collapse state of metacontacts is restored when the offline contacts visibility is toggled or when Gajim is restarted.
Thanks and regards, Jan Janský