Incorrect nicknames in chat history
I have several jabber accounts in Gajim, and today I discovered that when I open the chat history, my nickname in it is not from the current account. So, for example, if I have the accounts "user1", "user2" and "user3", in their chat histories I would see these nicknames:
- "user1" for "user1" account
- "user3" for "user2" account
- "user1" for "user3" account However, all the nicknames are correct in the chat windows themselves. The problem is just in the history.
Steps to reproduce
- Create several jabber-accounts in Gajim.
- Make some chat-conversations from each of them.
- In a chat window of one of the registered accounts press "History" and note your nickname used there.
- Go to a chat wondow (a chat tab) of another account and press "History".
- Repeat for all the accounts and see that the nicknames are not always from the corresponding account.
OS version: Gentoo GNU/Linux, kernel version 3.10.2
GTK version: 2.24.20
PyGTK version: 2.24.0