Groupchat mention notifications produce sound in do-not-disturb although settings are set not to do so
- OS: Arch Linux
- Gajim version: 1.3.2
- GTK Version: 3.24.30
- GLib Version: 2.68.0
- PyGObject Version: 3.40.1
- python-nbxmpp Version: 2.0.2
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Enable sound for notifications, but set
Sound When Awayto False.
- Join a group chat with at least one other person present.
- Set your status on the server to dnd with
- Ask the other person to mention you in a message.
- You will get a notification with sound.
The notification has sound, despite the do-not-disturb status.
The notification should be silent.
My understanding is that the logic in https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/gajim/-/blob/master/gajim/common/connection_handlers_events.py#L294 does not verify the status of the user with
helpers.allow_sound_notification, unlike private messages.