Restoring conversation tabs fails if JID contains comma
Gajim seems to get confused by JIDs containing commas when restoring tabs. I can start a chat with and add as a contact
foo,bar,email@example.com and everything works fine. However, if I have a conversation with that contact open when I close Gajim, when I open Gajim again instead of restoring the conversation it opens tabs for non-existent conversations with
firstname.lastname@example.org). My guess is that Gajim saves the list of opened conversations in some format using commas as a delimeter, and so gets confused by commmas in JIDs when attempting to restore these conversations.