[triggers] Only first trigger condition shown after upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4
After upgrading Gajim from 1.3.3-1 to 1.4.0~dev1+20220123.4f76a5b1-1 and the triggers plugin from 1.3.1-2 to 1.4.4-1, only the first of multiple trigger conditions is shown in the configuration dialog. However, the "invisible" conditions continue to work.
- OS: Debian 12 (bookworm/sid)
- Gajim version: 1.4.0~dev1+20220123.4f76a5b1-1
- Plugin version: 1.4.4-1
- GTK version: 3.24.31-1
- Python-nbxmpp version: 3.0.0~dev1+20220122.f79f9df6-1
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Have multiple trigger conditions in version 1.3
- Upgrade everything to 1.4
- Open triggers configuration dialog
All congurations are visible.
Only one (first?) trigger is visible.