[triggers] configuration dialog not entirely visible
Please first check if another issue has been opened for your problem
- OS: Debian testing
- Gajim version: 1.1.99~20200429.65506e31
- Plugin version: 1.2.4
- GTK version: 3.24.18
- Python-nbxmpp version: 0.9.95~20020429.5303bb12
Steps to reproduce the problem
- use a screen with 768 pixels height and 11 point system font
- open triggers configuration
- expand the advanced configuration options
all buttons etc. remain visible and accessible
some switches and the "Close" button get out of screen
Maybe the dialog should get scroll bars, or alternatively, other configuration options could be expandable, too, so that dialog can be kept small.
On a side note: The conditions list/table is rather small. Its height cannot be changed by the user, which is not nice, if one has a lot of rules.