Unstarted Issues (open and unassigned)
Ongoing Issues (open and assigned)
Completed Issues (closed)
- Privacy lists are requested even if support is not advertised
- No password causes traceback.
- In gpg.py: ValueError: Unknown status message: u'PINENTRY_LAUNCHED'
- Invite contacts to the conversation not working
- MAM message duplication
- Exception on every status change: ValueError: Unknown status message: u'NEWSIG'
- AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'OutOfOrder'
- Message empty when using a subject
- Charset issue with group chat history
- Should track multiple addresses with link-local XMPP, and try all of them
- Gajim sends CSN when it must not
- link-local/Bonjour XMPP can't be contacted on Windows
- "UnicodeError: label empty or too long" when double clicking on specific contact
- "jid malformed" in one-to-one chat
- Jingle File Transfer DST.ADDR
- programming error detected when removing account
- Gajim shows an "X" when the other side does not support delivery receipts
- group chats - default option for "minimized on autojoin"
- Ctrl+F should be Find, just like everywhere else
- No urgent bell (urgency hint) on a first message in the single window mode
- Ctrl-P, Ctrl-B and Ctrl-F not working with gtk-key-theme-name = "Emacs"
- Gajim should properly flag encrypted messages when using OTR with Message Carbons enabled.
- Pasting into add MUC dialog's "room" field should be improved