Change bookmark name in roster when user changes it from the menu
- OS: openSUSE Tumbleweed
- Gajim version: 1.1.92 commit c1687d75
- GTK version: 3.24.10
- Python-nbxmpp version: 0.9.91
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Create or join to a muc room.
- Change muc room name from Menu --> Gajim --> Bookmarks
- Room name in contact list should be changed immediately.
- Room name are still the same, and it change only after Gajim restart. Disconnecting and connecting without restarting Gajim doesnt help. XML log from operation have been attached: gajim_bookmarks.log
Server Software: ejabberd 19.05.13-conversations.im XEP-0016: Privacy Lists: Yes XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat: Yes XEP-0054: vcard-temp: Yes XEP-0163: Personal Eventing Protocol: Yes XEP-0163: #publish-options: Yes XEP-0191: Blocking Command: Yes (urn:xmpp:blocking) XEP-0198: Stream Management: Yes (urn:xmpp:sm:3) XEP-0258: Security Labels in XMPP: No (urn:xmpp:sec-label:0) XEP-0280: Message Carbons: Yes (urn:xmpp:carbons:2) XEP-0313: Message Archive Management: Yes (urn:xmpp:mam:2) XEP-0363: HTTP File Upload: Yes (urn:xmpp:http:upload:0 (max. 100.0 MiB)) XEP-0398: Avatar Conversion: Yes XEP-0411: Bookmarks Conversion: Yes