Crash on events while having avatar's Save As dialog open
- OS: Manjaro Linux
- Gajim version: 1.1.92+86307f77
- GTK version: 3.24.8
- Python-nbxmpp version: 0.9.91
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Freshly start Gajim, open a chat window with a contact having an avatar published.
- Click 'Save As' and leave saving dialog open
- Wait for example until Gajim receives plugin updates
'Save as' dialog should stay open. Gajim should not crash.
Gajim crashes with:
[xcb] Unknown sequence number while processing queue [xcb] Most likely this is a multi-threaded client and XInitThreads has not been called [xcb] Aborting, sorry about that. python3: xcb_io.c:263: poll_for_event: Zusicherung »!xcb_xlib_threads_sequence_lost« nicht erfüllt. Abgebrochen (Speicherabzug geschrieben)