Connection Manager didn't respond within 30 + 3 seconds --> forcing disconnect
Please first check if another issue has been opened for your problem: ✓
- OS: Xubuntu 18.04.2
- Gajim version: 1.1.0
- GTK version: 3.22.30
- Python-nbxmpp version: 0.6.10
- Server: Prosody 0.10.2 on Debian 8
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Have an account with BOSH connection
- Send system in suspend mode (aka sleep mode / suspend to RAM)
- Wake up and wait for the account to reconnect
The connection being established as it is on a fresh start of gajim.
The connection cannot be established. The log says:
01.03.2019 13:58:07 (E) nbxmpp.bosh Connection Manager didn't respond within 30 + 3 seconds --> forcing disconnect
I' happy to provide more details if required.