Jingle discovery doesn't take into account all available resources
- OS: Linux
- Gajim version: 18.104.22.168
- GTK version: N/A
- Python-nbxmpp version: 7eb56761
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Connect with accountA on client that doesn't support
- Connect with accountA on client that does (gajim 22.214.171.124)
- Connect with accountB on client that does (gajim 126.96.36.199)
- Try to send files via "Send File Directly" to accountA.
I can click on it and send a file.
The option is greyed out.
I assume this is not specific to Jingle, and should probably be fixed for all other features that could benefit from this.