Contact tooltip fails with KeyError: 'mood'
- OS: Arch Linux
- GTK+ Version: 3.24.3
- PyGObject Version: 3.30.4
- python-nbxmpp Version: 0.6.9
- Gajim Version: 1.1.1
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gajim/roster_window.py", line 5610, in query_tooltip tooltip.populate(connected_contacts, account, typ) File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gajim/tooltips.py", line 463, in populate self._append_pep_info(contact) File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gajim/tooltips.py", line 528, in _append_pep_info mood = contact.pep['mood'].as_markup_text() File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gajim/common/modules/user_mood.py", line 46, in as_markup_text mood = self._translate_mood(self.data['mood']) KeyError: 'mood'
Steps to reproduce the problem
- start gajim
- connect to account
- mouse-over a contact that uses Pidgin 2.11.0 (libpurple 2.11.0) as client
Show a box with information regarding the contact, such as name, jid, ressource, availability.
No box with information, instead an error window with Python traceback.
- I currently only have a single contact with whom this happens.
- Right-click to show information about that contact still successful. Only the client of the contact appears to be special.
- The traceback ocurrs at least when this contact is away or available. Maybe also with other statuses.
- All other contacts [they all are using other clients such as Conversaions, Gajim, Dino, Pidgin 2.10.12 (libpurple 2.10.12)] do not show this behaviour: mouse-over them correctly shows a box with contact information.