Cannot allow contact to see my status
- OS: Debian Stretch
- Gajim version: master
- GTK version: 3.22.11
- Python-nbxmpp version: 0.6.7
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Forbid contact to see my status
- Allow contact to see my status
The contact can see my status.
Depending on server or contact (not sure), there are two variants:
- The contact cannot see my status
- The contact can see my status but subscription in roster is still
'subscription': 'to', 'ask': 'subscribe'. The contact cannot see my status after reconnect until I use 'Allow contact to see my status' again.
However, answering subscription requests does change the subscription.
I have tested this between several accounts of different servers.