Missing error message when trying to create a group chat on a service that does not allow it
Please first check if another issue has been opened for your problem
- OS: Linux, openSUSE Tumbleweed Release: 20190724
- Gajim version: 1.1.92 #Commit 6f9c28ec
- GTK version: 3.24.10
- PyGTK: 3.32.2
- Python-nbxmpp version: 0.9.91
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Try creating a muc room of the server that don't allow that eg. xmpp.org
- Create a room by click on "Create group chat room" and enter "email@example.com" in address field, then click Create button
Gajim should display cute error window with text: "Creating MUC room in service muc.xmpp.org" is not available".
Gajim show a empty group chat window without accupants and without any errors, muc room is added to contact list. If we close(minimize this window) and want to reconnect to it using a context menu we get an error:
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3.7/site-packages/gajim/roster_window.py", line 2976, in on_reconnect app.interface.join_gc_room(account, jid, ctrl.nick, AttributeError: 'Interface' object has no attribute 'join_gc_room'
XML log: xml_log.txt