Pasting Text into the messaging windows with a right click does not remove the "Write a message…" string.
- OS: Linux
- Gajim version: 1.1.3
- GTK version: 3.24.8
- Python-nbxmpp version: 0.6.10
Steps to reproduce the problem
- double click a contact to open a new message window
- do not enter any text
- focus another window (in the input box the String :"Write a message..." appears)
- Right click the text input field (a context menu opens) and paste "some text" by selecting "Paste"
- Now "Write a message...some text" is in the input field and will be send when enter is pressed.
When I paste text I expect "Write a message..." to disappear.
Right click without focus is not detected and the string is not removed before pasting.