MacOS .app bundle was created, but does not work
Please first check if another issue has been opened for your problem
- OS: Mac os
- Gajim version: 1.1
- GTK version: 3.0
- Python-nbxmpp version: 3
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Follow the Install for Gajim 1.1 on macOS /
- You can now either run gajim from the terminal.. OR --->
- --> Create an .app bundle so Gajim can be run from the desktop as a native app:
mac/makebundle.py ~/Applications/Gajim.app --bin-path="$(pwd)/launch.py"
Create an .app bundle so Gajim can be run from the desktop as a native app.
- .app bundle was created and was shown, but has no function.
- run gajim from the terminal works fine, in the .app bundle the link to the launch.py is the right path.
BTW. why do not you make a finished .app bundle, it would be a lot easier, just plug & play: D // OR Homebrew