Notification never autohides in gnome
Please first check if another issue has been opened for your problem
- OS: Debian 4.9.65-3 x86_64 with Gnome
- Gajim version: gajim-1.0.1
- GTK version: 3.22.11-1 and 2.24.31-2
- Python-nbxmpp version: 0.6.4
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Set notification to "notify me".
- Send yourself a message.
The notification should hide after a while but it doesn't.
The notification appears and never closes
I have commented the deprecated set_urgent call in here: https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/gajim/blob/master/gajim/notify.py#L111 and now it works as expected - seems that setting the urgency to False somehow causes the notification to stay visible all the time.
I'm not sure but deleting the line should fix this. Please verify.