Join and close buttons in room list could be replaced by a select button
It's not a bug but rather a user experience issue. In the MUC room list, there are currently three buttons: bookmark, join and close. The double click is acting the same way as the join button.
There are multiples issues here:
- the join button does not join but only change the selected room.
- some users may click on the join and wonder why it didn't work because it is not obvious to see that this has changed a field on another window.
- it's needed to close the window at the end. It is an unnecessary step.
I'd suggest the following:
- Get rid of the join and close buttons and replace them with a select button that would change the selected room and close the dialog. (a cancel button could also be added however)
- Double-click would do the same. Simple-click would be used as currently for the bookmark button.