Crash report when trying to access contact's Information
- OS: Arch Linux
- GTK Version: 3.24.30
- PyGObject Version: 3.40.1
- GLib Version : 2.70.0
- python-nbxmpp Version: 3.0.0-dev1
- Gajim Version: 1.4.0-dev1
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/gajim/roster_window.py", line 2540, in on_info info[contact.jid] = vcard.VcardWindow(contact, account) File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/gajim/vcard.py", line 113, in __init__ self.fill_jabber_page() File "/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/gajim/vcard.py", line 455, in fill_jabber_page uf_resources += '\n' + c.resource + \ TypeError: can only concatenate str (not "NoneType") to str
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Be in a conversation with someone
- Right Click on text -> Clear
- See a bug where gajim doesn't mark the conversation as read when you're on the conversation
- Check contact's information (right click on name -> Information)
I accidentally cleared the text, and that happened. I'm confused and sad because I lost all my chat history, but I guess that happens.
I think what happened is that it cleared the contact's Information, but it still tried to access it or something like that.