Main Window Redesign: Feedback
In this issue, feedback about Gajim's new main window is gathered.
- Hide Encryption Button in public rooms?
- Does the Format Button in the chat still do xhtml, should it do something else? Should be revisited either way because it also behaves not really nice right now7
- Quote previous & next message seems broken, do nothing for me
- Account Avatar looks like workspace, can we do something to make it more different? especially if account has no avatar
- Add context menu to workspace with options Edit and Remove
- Drag & Drop for moving chats between workspaces
- Add "Start a Chat" button to empty view (appears after switching workspaces)
- Keep last chat of workspace open after switching between workspaces
- Add 'Mark as read' to chat list context menu
- Shortcuts Dialog Sections Contactlist & Chat make not much sense anymore
- Add Shortcuts to cycle backwards/forwards through used chats
- Account -> Advanced -> Contact Info - mentions Mood and Activity in text, which we do not support anymore
- Put profile window into edit mode when called from account page (and add tooltip there)
- Urgency hint not set on windows