Multimedia playback timer shows >60 seconds in a minute
Multimedia playback of incoming media files (voice messages) has a timer, which does not reset seconds indicator when 60 seconds of the file is played. It goes like this: 0:58, 0:59, 1:60, 1:61, 1:62…
Check the video
- OS: Linux, Flatpak package
- Gajim version: 1.3.2
- GTK version: 3.24.29
- Python-nbxmpp version: 2.0.2
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Receive audio file more than 1 minute long from anyone
- Press "play" button or scroll the seek bar to to beyond first minute
- See that it shows 1:60 and other incorrect values
After 59 seconds, 1:00 is shown.
After 59 seconds, 1:60 is shown.