Chat-to-MUC dialog: Contact name not shown sometimes
- OS: Linux (Debian buster)
- Gajim version: 1.3.1 (flatpak)
- GTK version: 3.24.28
- Python-nbxmpp version: 2.0.2
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Open the chat dialog with a contact.
- Click the options button in the lower right of the chat dialog window and select 'Invite contact...' to create a new group chat.
- A new dialog opens where you can select one or more contacts to create a group chat.
Each contact is shown with the status icon and the contacts name beside it.
Each contact is shown with the status icon but the contacts name is missing in some cases.
I assume the contacts name is missing if no vcard or no nickname has been set by the contact.