Chatstate stuck in active state after client logged out.
- OS: Linux 5.9.10-artix1-1 SMP PREEMPT Sun, 22 Nov 2020 17:02:30 +0000 x86_64 GNU/Linux
- Gajim version: 1.2.2
- GTK version: 3.24.23
- Python-nbxmpp version: 1.0.2
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Add a contact.
- Have them allow you to see their status.
- Chat to the contact, having them report their status as Available.
- Have the contact sign out.
The chatstate is reported as an empty string.
The chatstate gets stuck showing "X is paying attention to the conversation".
I know for certain that both of the two contacts above are offline. One is a bot that I was testing and is currently shut down and my other contact has only one XMPP client and shut down their computer.