roster_window.py line 4200, in _iconCellDataFunc: "ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)"
- OS: Windows 10
- GTK Version: 3.24.20
- PyGObject Version: 3.36.1
- GLib Version : 2.64.3
- python-nbxmpp Version: 1.0.2
- Gajim Version: 1.2.2
Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:/msys64/home/appveyor/gajim/win/_build_root/mingw64/lib/python3.8/site-packages/gajim/roster_window.py", line 4200, in _iconCellDataFunc ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 2)
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Use various versions of Gajim for Windows for years.
- Add a friend to the contact list via the
- Get (presumably unrelated) blue screen of death.
- Observe all your accounts and history disappear when Gajim is next started.
- Readd one account.
- Start getting the above traceback popup most of the time when interacting with the roster window.
I really can't pinpoint the cause; one minute I was looking at XML console after adding the friend to roster and fetching their vcard, then I got the bluescreen, then after booting back I readded the account and got the above noise.
Disabling all plugins and restarting Gajim did not help.