Error when I disconnect my account. There is no account left.
- OS: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
- GTK+ Version: 3.24.5
- PyGObject Version: 3.30.4
- python-nbxmpp Version: 0.6.10
- Gajim Version: 1.1.2
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gajim/roster_window.py", line 1117, in _really_draw_accounts self._really_draw_account(acct) File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gajim/roster_window.py", line 1056, in _really_draw_account assert False, 'Account iter of %s could not be found.' % account AssertionError: Account iter of jabber.ru1 could not be found.
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Launching the пыошь with one active account.
- I turn on the second account.
- I turn off the first account.
- Turn off the second account. There are no active accounts.
- Window with a crash report.