Own status changes displayed in MUC room with "Show Status Changes" off
- OS: Arch Linux
- Gajim version: 1.2.1 (also on 1.2.91+d8982bb6)
- GTK version: 3.24.21
- Python-nbxmpp version: 1.0.1
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Join a MUC room
- (Check in ACE that "print_muc_status_default" is "Disabled".)
- Check that "Show Status Changes" in the "Chat Settings" menu is off.
- Wait for your configured idle/away timeout to pass.
There should not be a message stating that I've gone away when the timeout is exceeded.
After 5 minutes of being idle the MUC window displays that I've gone away.