Authentication failed: no-password
- OS: GNU/Linux Debian Bullseye testing
- Gajim version: b5924afd
- GTK version: 3.24.13-1
- Python-nbxmpp version: python-nbxmpp@93e0a046
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Ensure Gajim setup: no auto-connect, no password saved.
- Start Gajim.
- In roster right-click on an account and choose "Status" --> "Available".
- Window pops up with password prompt.
- But simultaneously also a notification pops up: "Authentication failed: no-password".
No notification with failure, since user hadn't yet an opportunity to enter a password.
The notification pops up.