Improving the Hamster-Plugin
Unfortionaly im not able to do this myself because im not familiar with python, this project and the whole dev-enviroment. But i think this will be a great improvement.
Today i installed Gajim and now i want to connect it to the Hamster-Time-Tracking-Tool. It works but not fully as expected. I think for somebody who is familiar with the enviroment this will be a small thing.
- i start a new task in Hamster
- in the roster of others this then looks so:
- i think the responsible file is this one: -> https://dev.gajim.org/gajim/gajim-plugins/blob/4ddba18d0cbef526ed08fde5959caf8604b6af72/hamster/hamster.py -> Local: /home/[name]/.local/share/gajim/plugins/hamster/hamster.py
- Better control over "Other:other" and the ?-Image
- Setting the Gajim-status to busy or not availabe when a task in Hamster is started
- Setting the Gajim-status to available when a task in Hamster is endet
Thanks for feeback in advance.