Ubuntu Ayatana Integration
<h1 style="color: red"> Plugin removed because it's deprecated </h1>
The plugin integrates Gajim with the Ubuntu Messaging Menu and the Me Menu.
Events that are integrated with the Messaging Menu are
- private chats
- single messages
- highlighted messages in group chats
- private messages in group chats
- jingle requests (voice/audio chat invitations)
- file offers
Things that still need to be done
- integrate group chat invitations
- integrate subscription requests
- nice error messages
- Me Menu
- permanent integration (after closing gajim)
- action for click on the Gajim menu entry itself
- switch workspace if a window already exists
- avatars in the Messaging Menu
Ensure that python-xdg and python-indicate is installed:
sudo apt-get install python-xdg python-indicate
Install with the Plugin Installer directly from Gajim (edit -> Plugins)
Start Gajim and check the checkbox Ubuntu Ayatana Integration in Edit → Plugins.
Bugs / Feature Requests
Existing bugs and feature requests are [query:?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=UbuntuIntegrationPlugin here].
If you have any issues, create a [/newticket?component=UbuntuIntegrationPlugin&owner=Kaini new ticket].