Opening Images (with image preview) can result in every left click opens that image again
- OS: Win10
- Gajim version: 1.2.2
- GTK version: 3.24.20
- Python-nbxmpp version: 1.0.2
- Window behaviour: Single window for everything
- Plugins: Url image preview v2.4.5
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Left click on an image in the chat. (drag and Drag at least 1 px)
- The Window that shows the image needs to come up exactly where your mouse is.
- Close the Image you've just opened.
- Now the next Left mouse click opens that image again, it doesn't matter where you click in the Gajim window.
The Image shows up, closing it. Gajim resumes normal.
The Image shows up, closing it and clicking anywhere in Gajim Will open up that image again.
- The Image NEEDS to open up directly under the cursor
- You need to make a drag move, if you make an clean click everything works normally
- It looks like Gajim goes into drag and drop mode and that window that opens up screws something up.